Beginner Machine Quilting on a Domestic Sewing Machine - Jun 19, 2021 10:00 am
This is a class which will get you started quilting your own quilts using the sewing machine you already have. In this 6-hour class, you will learn the following:
1. Basic materials and supplies and choices to make to give you a good experience.
2. Three ways to baste your quilt.
3. How to secure your quilt using stitch in the ditch, both with free motion foot and walking foot.
4. How to use the walking foot for all-over designs.
5. How to use free motion techniques to create motif, all-over, filler, and border designs.
6. How to make a "plan of attack" to quilt a top that is waiting for you. Cost: